- Giveaway-Lenox China
- Giveaway-Circle of Jewish Holidays
- Giveaway Papergoods.com
- Cuisinart Slow Cooker Giveaway
- Giveaway Teleflora Flower Bouquets
- Passover Pillowcases Giveaway
- Jeff Nathan Creations Free Panko Giveaway
- Polar Seltzer Giveaway
- Cheers for Heering Giveaway
- WellnessMats Giveaway
- Jacks Gourmet Kosher
- Lékué Steam Case Giveaway
- Tofu Press & Nasoya Organic Tofu Coupons
- Spice Ratchet Blossom Trivet
- The KIND CUBE
- RED STAR YEAST FREE Sampling Program
- Kane Candy Chocolate Cups
- Reporter For a Night
- Sweet Apple Giveaway
- Challah Giveaway
- Dear Coco Giveaway
- Almondina Gala Basket Giveaway
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Gourmac Foodsaver Giveaway
- Sally Williams Honey Nougat
- Kaiser La Forme Plus Springform Pan
- The Kosher Carnivore
- Le Creuset French Oven Giveaway
- Bananagrams Giveaway
- Lenox Giveaway
- Rubbermaid Giveaway
- Allens, Inc. Giveaway
- David Elliot Kosher Turkey Giveaway
- KOL Foods Giveaway
- The Brisket Book Giveaway
- Taku Smokeries Giveaway
- Yummy Earth Lollipop Giveaway
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Giveaway
- It's All About Pizza Giveaway
- Father's Day Steak Giveaway
- Bitayavon Giveaway
- Sodastream Giveaway
- Graduation Giveaway
- Alef Bet Giveaway - Winner Drawn!
- Römertopf Giveaway
- Cake Mix Doctor Giveaway
- Pie Giveaway
- Jelly Belly Giveaway
- Purim Giveaway
- Passover Giveaway
- Lenox China Giveaway
- August Giveaway - The Lucky 3
- Häagen-Dazs Giveaway
- Duralex Giveaway
- Savannah Bee Co Giveaway
- King Arthur Flour
- Susie Fishbein Cookbook
- Empire Kosher Poultry Giveaway
- Ali's Cookies Giveaway
- Nielsen–Massey Vanillas Giveaway
- Cuisinart Giveaway
- Bigelow — It's My Cup of Tea
- Don't PASS-OVER this Chance to WIN!
Be a Culinary Journalist for an evening with
Kosher by Design Cooking Coach, Susie Fishbein
Enter to win press credentials to attend the launch of Susie Fishbein's new cookbook Kosher by Design Cooking Coach
So you want to be a food writer – you're into homemade sushi, love to make chocolate anything, read every cookbook and follow every food blog. WOW! We have a prize for you!
If you live in the New York/New Jersey area or want to travel to that area on October 23rd, Artscroll Mesorah Publications and KosherEye are offering one lucky person a chance to be a VIP reporter at the launch of Susie Fishbein's new cookbook, Kosher by Design Cooking Coach. The selected winning entry will be the official KosherEye reporter for this official press event.
The Kosher by Design, Cooking Coach launch will take place on Tuesday evening, October 23rd, at the Pomegranate Supermarket in Brooklyn, NY, a store that Susie deems the "Disneyland for kosher foodies". The reader submitting the winning entry will attend the event, enjoy Susie's demo, taste the food, take pictures, meet Susie, have a personal photo op with her and receive a fresh off the press autographed copy of the cookbook.
So put on your reporter's caps, sharpen your pencils, and enter to be the lucky winner. We are taking "applications"! Just tell us in 100 words or less why YOU should be that reporter. Oh, and by the way, the lucky winner will also have a spotlight feature, with his or her own byline, on KosherEye.com sharing the evening's highlights.
1st Prize: Attend the press event, enjoy Susie's demo, taste the food, take pictures, meet Susie, have a personal photo op with her and receive a fresh off the press autographed copy of the cookbook and receive a spotlight byline on KosherEye.com.
Second prize winner, the runner-up entry, will receive an autographed copy of this sure to be a bestselling book.
Transportation to and from the venue is at the cost and discretion of the winner. Pomegranate is located at 1507 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn.
GIVEAWAY ENDED – The Winners are:
We welcome entries from budding journalists of any age!