KosherEye "Salutes Mark Bittman!"
3 Cookbooks by Award-Winning Author, Mark Bittman
3 Ways to Enter - 3 Lucky Winners
Enter to win the following 3 Mark Bittman cookbooks:
How to Cook Everything, revised 10th Anniversary Edition: won the IACP/Julia Child award, the James Beard award, and three international cookbook awards.
Just tell us the title of your favorite Mark Bittman recipe or send us a question you would like to ask Mark or BOTH!. There are so many recipes and so many questions – this is an easy one!
Three (3) ways to enter:
1. Tell us via Twitter. Just Tweet us at Twitter.com/koshereye.
2. Tell us via Facebook. Just post your entry on our Wall. Not a Facebook Friend? That is easy to resolve - become our Friend on Facebook!
3. Tell us via our KosherEye.com website. Just email us at Contact Us.
4. If you want 3 chances to win, enter on all 3 sites.
This is such a great Giveaway; KosherEye encourages you to enter via all three sites! We will randomly pick 1 winner each from Facebook, Twitter and KosherEye.com for a total of 3 winners.Contest ends midnight, August 9th.
In addition, KosherEye will select 3 of the submitted "Question I Would Like to Ask Mark Bittman" entries and forward them to him for response. We will post the questions and answers
We thank publishers John Wiley & Sons Inc. for partnering with us on this Bittman Salute!
Contest limited to the continental United States.
What is KosherEye's favorite Mark Bittman recipe? There are so many, it is hard to pick. We do like this one from his blog:
– Giveaway Ended – The winners are: Wendy Bensussen, Jessica Kobrin Bernstein, Rivkah Tuttle
Presto Pesto by Mark Bittman
"I put washed leaves in the food processor (no mortar and pestle for me!), with toasted pine nuts, lightly toasted garlic (sort of semi-raw, whole cloves cooked in a dry pan until browned a bit, which is how I like my “raw” garlic), real Parmesan, good olive oil and salt. This was served with a plain griddled piece of fish, and was fantastic!"
Now, what could be easier! Thanks Mark!